Additional Features and Benefits:
- Lift the load in tight quarters thanks to low headroom profile.
- Get the features, benefits, and capabilities of Harrington’s CF hand chain hoist.
- Trolley moves smoothly on cast-iron flanged wheels equipped with sealed, lubed-for-life ball bearings.
- Easily adjust trolley to fit a wide variety of beam flange widths.
- 10-foot lift is standard; nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops are also available.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
- Trolley available in plain or geared models
- Trolley wheels accommodate tapered or flat-flanged beams.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly and not fracture under excessive loads.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.