Additional Features and Benefits:
- Experience Exceptional durability due to the all-steel construction featuring rugged gear case enclosure and handwheel cover.
- Enjoy increased lifting height thanks to low headroom.
- Compact design results in lightweight and easy portability.
- Efficient drive train minimizes manual effort.
- Standard slip clutch device prevents the hoist from being used to lift damaging loads beyond rated capacity.
- Double pawl springs provide redundancy for reliavle operation of brake mechanism.
- Reliable braking from the double enclosed brake cover that keeps out dust, rain, and dirt.
- 8-foot standard lift (12-foot for 10 Ton and greater), nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops are also available.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly, without fracturing under excessive loads.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.