Additional Features and Benefits of the Harrington EQ:
- Extreme Duty Motor – Higher horsepower and top duty ratings provide increased performance.
- Pull-Rotor Motor Brake – Extremely durable and reliable, this advanced design has no brake coil to fail.
- Unique Chain Guide – Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain. Easily removed without disassembly of hoist. Heavy cast iron construction for improved wear.
- Load Sheave – Deep-groove pockets fully support the load chain, reduces vibration and chain wear and provides a true vertical lift.
- Long Life Friction Clutch – Protects hoist from damage and prevents overwinding.
- Heat Treated Helical and Spur Gears – Precision machined for long life. Oil bath lubrication results in a quiet, smooth, cool operation.
- Completely Sealed Body – Suitable for indoor, outdoor and harsh environments.
- Compact Aluminum Body – Die-cast body is lightweight and offers low headroom.
- Easy Maintenance Control Panel – Fast on-site access with hinged cover, single swing-out panel and simple layout of controls.
- Superior Quality Chain – Grade 80 nickel-plated load chain is heat treated for wear resistance and extended life.
- Forged Carbon Steel Hooks – Under excessive loads will open gradually and not fracture. Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees.
- Motorized Trolley Side Guide Rollers – Provide smooth trolley motion and reduced wear on wheels and beam.
- Motorized Trolley Drop Stops and Rubber Bumpers – Built-in security for the operator and added protection for the equipment and load.