Additional Features and Benefits of the Coffing JLC4008:
The Coffing JLC4008 electric chain hoist is built and engineered for the heavy-duty demands of industrial applications. Compact in size but big on features, JLC electric chain hoists have a multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch, and chain end stop for safety.
- Voltages include 115/230 (single-phase); 230/460, 208, 380, 415, 575 three phase; 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
- Panel Plate provides easy access to controls and motor leads for changing voltages on dual-voltage motors or servicing the hoist.
- Heavy-duty multiple disc motor brake with direct acting design for positive load spotting and holding.
- 5-pocket load sheave increases chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional 4-pocket sheaves which provides smoother lifting and reduces chain wear.
- Adjustable limit switches regulate upper and lower load travel of the Coffing JLC electric chain hoist.
- Mechanical overload protection device protects against damaging overloads.
- Two-speed hoist model option with 3:1 speed ratio, 3-phase, single voltage only.
- Oil bath transmission and precision-machined alloy steel gears for longer, quieter operation.
- NEMA 3R push button stations has an ergonomic design that fits the operator’s hand for thumb or two-handed operation standard.
- Compact aluminum frame designed for portability and ease of installation.
Special Applications of the Coffing JLC2016:
- Durable chain container is standard on lifts to 20 ft. single chain and 10 ft. double chain.
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) option available in the U.S.A. only.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA