Additional Features and Benefits:
- Classic round-type, compact design makes hoist ideal for low-headroom applications.
- Durable steel frame with heat-treated, load-bearing components for long life. 4:1 design factor. Tested to 150% of rated load capacity.
- Forged hooks swivel 360 degrees and have large throat openings to allow for easier load attachment and positioning.
- Hand wheel cover with guide slots minimizes jamming and slipping. Rolled-edge design ensures smooth movement of hand chain.
- Double pawls ensure positive load control in all environments as well as precise load positioning.
- Weston-type brake stays clean and dry for precise load positioning. Brake requires no lubrication for ease of maintenance.
- Hardened load chain for flexibility and long wear.
- Easy to operate, units feature pull forces as low as 50 lbs.
- Lifting capacities range from 1/2 ton to 5 tons.
- Meets ASME B30.16 & ASME HST-2:2014
- 1-year warranty
- Metric rated
- Designed and manufactured in the USA