Additional Features and Benefits:
- The combination of the versatile CM Hurricane 360 with a low-headroom trolley provides even more flexibility in applications with low ceilings or limited space.
- Choose from plain or geared versions. These manual trolleys can be easily adjusted to fit to a wide range of beam widths and profiles due to threaded spindles (e.g. INP, IPE, IPB).
- Trolley wheels are designed for smooth-rolling with pre-lubricated encapsulated ball bearings which provides a smooth operation.
- Wheels manufactured from fracture-proof steel.
- Standard anti-tilt and anti-drop features. Load limiter also comes standard to protect against dangerous overloads.
- Steel load bars are connected directly to the hoist frame for added strength and durability.
- Additional options include: chain containers, zinc-plated load and hand chain, latchlok hooks, trolley guards, larger beam trolleys, track clamps, rubber bumpers, and without standard load limiter.
- Most interchangeability of part within the industry.
- Lifting capacity ranges from 1/2 ton to 20 tons.
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Designed and manufactured in the USA