Additional Features and Benefits:
- Rugged yet lightweight design and construction allow the Bandit to be easily transported and used in even the most confined spaces.
- CM Smart ID RFID technology standard on all US Bandit units.
- Easy free-chaining allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed to not accidentally free chain while under load.
- 360 degree rotating handle offers full rotation of handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in tight spaces.
- Double reduction gearing provides easy operation with minimal handle effort. Screwed-on comfortable rubber grip for a secure hold in all environments.
- Upper and lower hooks feature standard cast safety latches that provide positive and secure load engagement. Hooks are bolted on for easy removal and inspection.
- Enclosed Weston-type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning.
- Upper and lower hooks feature extra-wide throat openings to allow for easier attachment to pick points. Hooks swivel 360 degrees for faster positioning.
- Impact-resistant stamped steel housing withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Standard powder coat finish on housing and zinc plating on major components for extra protection against corrosion in harsh environments.
- 100% load tested zinc plated chain protects against corrosion.
- Each unit has a unique serial number for easy and accurate identification.
- Lifting capacity ranges from 3/4 ton to 6 tons.
- Optional shipyard hooks available on 1 1/2 & 3-ton units.
- Optional internal load limiter allows the handle to rotate freely, preventing the lifting of an overload sufficient to damage the hoist.
- Genuine CM Bandit parts are available in Total Repair Kits and convenient bulk packaging.
- Lifetime warranty; Metric rated; Made in the USA