Features and Benefits of the Yale YK Wire Rope Hoist Series:
- Specialized, long-lasting wire rope is highly flexible and durable for a long service life.
- Durable wheels designed for long life feature high indentation hardness and self-lubricated bearings.
- Fine-Machined rope drum designed to 105 groove depth to reduce rope wear.
- High-Resistance, cast-iron, spheroidal graphite rope guide encircles the entire drum for slack rope prevention, even at high temperatures.
- Control panel with advanced safety features.
- Hoist motor management for superior safety features continuous electronic load monitoring to avoid overload operations, along with temperature control to avoid downtime.
- UL508A Certified fiberglass enclosure for corrosive applications is light and accessible.
- Superior frame build is laser cut, stamped and automatically welded for excellent performance on hoist beam.
- Standard limit switched for added safety.
- Easily-adjustable trolley allows for quick beam assembly.
- State-of-the-Art enclosed gearbox.
- Smooth trolley drive for safe operation includes flywheel for safe start and positioning and high-performance duty motor brake.
- Low-Headroom bottom block designed for use in tight spaces.
- Low-Maintenance, heavy-duty brake design requires no adjustment and is easily accessible for simplified inspection.