Magnetek Flex EX2 Features:
- Rounded transmitter enclosures made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials combine comfort with durability.
- Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves.
- Labels located next to buttons for easy visibility and durability.
- IP66 rated, fully sealed transmitter and receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor or outdoor environments.
- Two “AA” alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation.
- Charging cradle available for easy recharge.
- A wide variety of accessories is available to provide additional protection and flexibility, including protective rubber transmitter boots, padded nylon transmitter case, retractable belt clip, and horn kit.
- Battery compartment with single thumbscrew provides easy access to batteries, dipswitches, and programming port.
Ergonomic and Reliable Design:
- Frequency agility feature automatically switches channels when interference is detected on a channel.
- Built-in infrared allows for transmitter configuration with the IR Programmer, so transmitter unit doesn’t need to be opened up to configure.
- Advanced synthesized RF controls with 124 channels add flexibility to frequency management in the field.
- 62 channels are user-programmable.
- Each Flex EX2 system has over one million unique identification codes (20 Bit) and never repeats.
- Spare and replacement transmitters can be paired wirelessly from transmitter to transmitter or receiver to transmitter.
- Flex EX2 transmitters are backwards compatible with first generation EX receivers.