Additional Features and Benefits:
- Extremely low headroom for use where space is limited.
- Efficient hoist drive train minimizes effort required to operate.
- Trolley wheels fit on both tapered and flat flanged beams.
- Maintenance-free sealed trolley ball bearings are lubed-for-life and offer smooth movement with low friction and long life.
- 20-foot lift is standard; nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops are also available.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear.
- All-steel construction for hoist durability.
- Reliable hoist braking with double enclosed brake cover that keeps out rain, dust, and dirt.
- Cast trolley wheels and steel side plates for heavy-duty applications.