Additional Features and Benefits:
- Durable die-cast aluminum body with steel frame is compact and lightweight.
- Very low headroom design for use in tight spaces.
- Free-chain mechanism allows for quick adjustments.
- Extremely low pulling force is required for operation.
- Weston-style brake is totally enclosed to protect against dirt, dust, and rain.
- Single step reduction gear assures load holding performance.
- Load chain guide mechanism permits smooth and quiet guiding of chain.
- Rubber handle grip for ease of use.
- Effortless to transport, install, and store.
- 5-foot standard lift. Longer lifts available in both capacities
- Grade 100 nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant.
- Strong hook latches include notched tip.
- Sold individually or in convenient multi-packs – 1/4 Ton in 6-packs and 1/2 Ton in 4-packs.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.