Additional Features and Benefits:
- Sidewinder Lever Handle revolutionizes the ratchet lever hoist industry.
- The 360 degree rotating lever increases productivity while reducing the risk of operator injury.
- Convenient directional indicator located on the handle clearly shows the operating direction as lifting, lowering, or neutral.
- Easy and smooth free chaining for quick take up and positioning of slack chain, even with one hand.
- Fully enclosed Weston-type brake stays clean and dry for precise load positioning.
- Lightweight aluminum housing withstands rigorous use and features high-quality, long-lasting bearings.
- Powder coat finish provides extra protection in harsh environments.
- Robust chain guide and chain stripper made from cast steel and zinc-plated for corrosion protection.
- 100% load tested zinc-plated chain also protects against corrosion.
- Bolt-on hooks with nylon locks help users comply with ASME B30.21 and B30.10 inspection requirements.
- With our 3-year brake warranty, if the brake discs wear out within 3 years from the date of purchase, CMCO will replace the ratchet disc assembly free of charge.
- Each unit has a unique serial number for easy and accurate identification.
- Optional features include shipyard hooks (available on 1-1/2 and 3-ton units only), internal load limiter, and CM Smart ID radio frequency ID.
- Lifting capacity ranges from 3/4 ton to 6 tons.
- Meets ASME b30.21.
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Designed and manufactured in the USA