CM Series 653A Lever Hoist Features:
- Take this rugged hoist anywhere. Easily transported and rigged in the smallest work spaces.
- Single-handed free chaining feature allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load.
- Full 360˚ rotation of handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in confined spaces.
- Impact resistant stamped steel frame and gear cover withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Zinc plated hardened steel chain provides strength and longer chain life, translating to less downtime and increased durability.
- Enclosed Weston type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning.
- Double pawl design ensures that one pawl always will be engaged at all times for reliable load control.
- Standard heavy duty forged robust safety latches on hooks provide positive and secure load engagement.
- Standard powder coat finish for extra protection against corrosion when working in harsh environments.
- Comfortable rubber grip provides for extra protection against slippage.
- MEETS ASME B30.21
- 5-year warranty