CM Lodestar Features and Benefits:
- H4 Duty makes this hoist ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation. Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Hoist duty motor, standard overload protection device, and standard screw-type limit switches
- Hardened, forged-steel, latch-type hooks, and Hoist load chain for long, dependable service
- Precision machined and hardened lift wheel with hardened chain guides to ensure the chain fits tightly and securely in the lift wheel.
- Rugged control station (NEMA 4X)
- Voltage board allows you to quickly change from low voltage to high voltage by simply repositioning the receptacle
- Easy to install and maintain with no special tools required for disassembly.
- Made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty
- Each hoist is thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of the rated load prior to shipment
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Harsh environment hoists available for rugged applications, including plating, galvanizing, and washdown applications
- Hoists with climbing capability available for temporary rigging or lifting applications must be used in inverted position only
- Hoists with creep control allow precise positioning through field adjustment within the time delay range of .05 sec. to 3 sec.
- Articulating suspension available for 3-ton only